Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Catchin' Up

It's been a while since my last post. If you read my other blog you'll understand why. However, since the purpose of this blog is much different than the day to day stuff in life I'll not go into that here.

The second of the two purposes of this blog is to share updates of my business building experiences. Last Thursday I attended a meeting for Attitude. The idea is that somebody who has achieved at least Diamond status in the business would share from their perspective. The man who shared Thursday was off the charts. It's one of the best meetings I've attended of this type. He was quite blunt, but at the same time is a people person. I like that about him ~ kinda reminds me of me.

I have seen many changes in myself over the period of time that I've been involved in my own business. It's certainly added to my walk as a Christian by further strengthening my faith in my Creator as well as expanding my character. I am truly looking forward to continued financial growth throughout the next year.

No comments: