Sunday, August 10, 2008

This Week In Biz

I'm seeing growth in my biz lately. It's the law of sowing and reaping in action. Debbie, my Platinum, had instructed me to focus on retail and introducing people to my product and my website. I have been picking up new customers and now people are starting to take interest in seeing the business plan. It's all very exciting! I'm looking forward to the continued growth.

This week I have a friend who will be attending a local WWDB meeting with me. It's gonna be a great meeting. Bill Hawkins is speaking. Later in the week I'm doing a meeting over the phone. My friend Sharon lives in Indiana. She has a friend that is interested in the business aspect. I'll be showing the plan to them since Dorothy doesn't have the internet. The great thing about the biz is that it's both on and off the internet.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Didn't know you had two, or is it three, blogs. Glad to hear your biz is growing.
And definitely, when you're feeling up to it, take those little critters out for a ride. But keep your eye on them, they're sneaky.

SuperWoman said...

just two blogs...I'm not online as much since I'm back at work. ;-)