Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Looking For Customers

I've been on the quest to locate a loyal customer base. I've been spreading the word through distribution of twist tube samples. I started making calls to people today where I know what they need. So far, most were just messages I've been able to leave. One wants to sit down this weekend some time. I'll make a handful of calls a day in order to set up appointments or get orders. I still have my one faithful customer who orders a case of XS every few months. He will order products I introduce him to once, but doesn't keep up with his health. I still try. He's a good friend and I'd like him around a long time.

In the mean time, I'll continue to meet new people at the market, the park, at Bible Bee meetings and at church to offer them the business. I need to work hard at not leaving volume on the table. I have a new downline so I need the retail in order to qualify for the upline bonus. I like the structuring of the biz. It certainly it built to hold me accountable to grow. I'm looking forward to the next few months.

No comments: