Thursday, June 24, 2010

He will feed His flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in His arms, holding them close to His heart. He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young. Isaiah 40:11 NLT

I love Isaiah 40. Hearing about Jesus. His love and comfort for His people. Knowing that I am chosen. I am accepted in the beloved. I am His lamb. He is my shepherd. With the joy that is found every day in knowing Him, I have just never understood why so many people choose to deny Him. God is so good to me. He has always been faithful. He has never forsaken me. People turn away. Some even turn mean. Many just disappear. But Jesus has left His Spirit to comfort me. To protect me. To guide me in the way everlasting.

I constantly thank Him for all He has done for me. My thanks extends to what He has yet to show me. He has already layed my path. Now I simply follow Him along the narrow way. I trust that He knows what is best for me. I know that He has planned good things. His Word is full of great blessings and promises. I look forward with joy to the future He has planned.

No comments: